The Kiss

25f2ad9db6003dc22086defa534678d6

Her pink tongue flicked over her bone white teeth

As her full wet lips parted in anxious anticipation

His jaw clenched, his nostrils flared as he exhaled a tense breath

The energy and heat pooling within his lower core his eyes met

Her walking towards him her face flushed with rose-pink

A sheen of moisture coating her in summers kiss

The golden light floated a halo of sweet essence

He was mesmerized by her ethereal presence

So fresh so pure her perfume of honey suckle flowers

Blew away his dark mood filled hours

As she exhaled her needs so insistent and burning

Gazing lustful with desire and yearning

His dark pupils smouldering pools of intensity she found

Herself swimming against the tide, grasping for vines

He stood with legs rooted to the ground he had no fear

His jaw relaxed hungrily he urged her next move with a groan

She was so close their hips grazed together her depth so unknown

As molten desire coiled within them sending jolts of energy and heat

Surging upwards crackling their armour nerve endings alight

Sparks igniting as her fingers ruffled his thick mane

Uncontrollable shudders engulfed his legs grew weak

Lips touched, the rush, swooning in unfulfilled lust

Fusing into one soul the other ceasing to exist

Blood surged with ventricular force new needs now persist

Hearts pounding an internal combustion of bliss

Two souls combined new planets were aligned

The frantic feelings so colourfully sublime

The rush of lust holds them in rapture’s ring

The feelings such an ecstatic thing

Spirits flee from their mortal mesh

This love not bound in hearts of flesh

Floating so high the soft breathing flute

Only passions prisoners will hear that tone

Of two souls dancing no longer alone

When all around them has gone mute

So awash in passions sweet drench

Unaware it was now raining

The Kiss

Image source

Header Image source

1. kayrpea61 says:

For just a moment or two, my mind flashed back 50 years or so 😉

2. Henry Game says:

Bells! That was a touch racy. Gonna go make a cup of tea now and calm down a bit. He he!

hahaha I was in a racy mood!! must have been my 2hr bush walk I did today!

Liked by 2 people

1. Henry Game says:

Jeeze, I don’t know how you manage to function properly. 😉

hahaha!! Neither do I!! especially at 3am when I’m wide awake, maybe I should buy a treadmill!

1. Henry Game says:

Or a blackout blind? Or a…no, there’s nothing wrong with you…the best minds are often plagued the worst.
            Hey, Henry is travelling to Australia, a week tomorrow, maybe I will see you…on a midnight stroll…

1. Henry Game says:

Was that a little ‘too’ creepy?

I like a bit of the macabre in a story

2. Henry Game says:

Story? It was a promise-

I look forward to the next

4. Henry Game says:

Beware, in 9 days time Henry will be lurking around the golden coast, around Surfers Paradise, around “Mudgerybar”? – Don’t know if I spelled that right -, on the hunt for bad guys (or gals) to quench my thirst for blood……muhuhuhahahahaaa!!

haha lucky I dwell in Sydney though in 6 days I will be swooning around Brisbane QLD for 3 days. I best carry a stake!

6. Henry Game says:

Oh dear, Destiny sings a compelling tune…did you know that I am the Pied Piper? Or I was…

And the Piper advanced and the children followed, and when all were in, to the very last, the door in the mountain side shut fast..did he eat them? or save them

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/disturbing-true-story-pied-piper-hamelin-001969#ixzz3iJ0r6f5x
                Follow us: @ancientorigins on Twitter | ancientoriginsweb on Facebook

8. Henry Game says:

Nice, I will look forward to reading that. Love fiction. Check out my posts called The Forest and Piper, that’s how it really went down. Take care, until the next time…muhuhuhuhhahhahahahaaa

haha i most certainly will!