Mouth Me – Live Poem reading
Hi all I hope you aren’t getting tired of my recent Periscope broadcasts. I’m getting better at them, well I hope I am! Anyhow all my Poet friends maybe you should consider trying out Periscope if you haven’t already. I had 300 viewers the other day and I had only been using it a day. It might spur some interest in your blogs or it might not. Either way it’s a fun way to express your poems live with some feedback while you are doing it or just show off nice places where you live. Unfortunately you don’t get to see the live chat on the screen when I’m recording. Anyhow check it out and hear me reading my poem Mouth Me live.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.