NEWSFLASH -Love this -THANK YOU HANX!

Tom

Do you remember the time when you first learned to type?  It was quite physical, your fingers really got a workout and the sound of those keyboards clickety-clacking and the joyous return ping.  You felt like you were really getting somewhere or not depending how much paper you screwed up and threw into the bin!  I notice in movies about authors they usually have an old Typewriter and are banging away on it.   I think Hanx is a genius and I’m perplexed as to why this hasn’t been created before.  You can get the Hanx Writer now, a free  App for your iPad and you don’t need paper.  I have just downloaded it. I love it and I’m sure you will too especially if you have a wireless keyboard.  Enjoy!   If you wish to read the article click here

1. Lexa says:

Oh I so remember this, we used a cloth ‘bib’ which hung over your neck to the typewriter to cover the keys so you learned to ‘touch type’ without cheating! Oh lordy this bought back memories! Ooops and shows my age! ha ha

1. Seafarr says:

Yes Lexa I also learnt to type on one of those!! we must be the same age group haha!! We are wise ladies now 🙂

1. Lexa says:

Oh Wendy you don’t look that old!!! Wiser indeed, thank goodness! ha ha

1. Seafarr says:

haha my kids are 19 and 21, I feel old!

1. Lexa says:

Mine is 27! I look in the mirror and feel happy, I run around excitedly like a child and feel happy, when I think of my age number, I think nahhhh that is just wrong! ha ha ha

2. Yoshiko says:

You remind me of my young times when I learn to type with my parents’ typewriter. Love the sound of it compared to current computer.