Daniel San – Chow-Down Bar and Beachside Dojo
With spectacular views over Manly Beach and just a few yards from the sand, Daniel San is a breath of fresh sea air. Get your Chow Down on while sipping Sake under the bright neon glow of Daniel San’s Neon District, listen to some rock and hip beats, feel your mouth water inhaling the juicy delights of the Robata grill. If that’s not enough, have a Slushy cold Beer and enjoy the view. If you are in Manly Sydney check out this fantastic new Japanese Bar. Click here to read my review on Weekend Notes.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,860 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.