Unspoilt treasures of Papua New Guinea. An underwater short film.
My friend Tribalmystic posted this on her blog. It’s worth a watch if you love the sea. So much amazing beauty to be found in the sea creatures. It’s hard not to believe their is a creator with a sense of humour and a heart of love.
OceanShutter.com presents an Underwater Short Film.
Please Like, Share and Comment!
The Rolling in the Deep series takes us to Papua New Guinea. One of the last unspoiled diving destinations left on earth.
I hope you enjoy it!
All Underwater Video Copyright © Dustin Adamson/Oceanshutter.com. All Rights Reserved
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,860 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.