The Radiance of a Charming Mind #2
The radiance of a charming mind strikes through all deformity of features and still asserts it’s sway over the world of the affections.
That chastened and delightful activity of soul, that spiritual energy which gives animation, grace and living light to the animal frame is, after all, the real source of beauty in a woman.
It is that which gives eloquence to the language of her eyes, which sends the sweetest vermilion mantling to the cheeks and lights up the whole personnel, as if her very body thought.
The Art of Beauty (First published in 1858)
by Lola Montez
Image by Seafarrwide
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.