YEATES Wine Launch

IMG_2660SQ

I love Wine tasting and even better when I am invited as a media writer to a Wine Launch.    If you are a wine buff you may have heard of the famous Rosemount Estate Mountain Blue Wine, well if so then you will be keen to know about Yeates Wines.  The Yeates family bought the vineyard in 2010 and now have now launched wines from three vintages.

Click here to read my review about the YEATES Wine Launch.

Vineyard image – Yeates

1. Lexa says:

Great review Wendy and your brilliantly created images give the article ‘class’ ! Well done on the silver award!

Thanks Lexa it was time consuming because I had a drinks party on the Friday too so was feeling the pain doing that article on Saturday ha too many drinks and you know those articles take a few hours to do!

2. The V-Pub says:

Fantastic article. I am a fan of Aussie wines, especially the Shiraz varietal. The ones I see here in New England are generally from McLaren Vale or Barossa.

oh yes I do love Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley wines 🙂

1. The V-Pub says:

Are you familiar with Mollydooker wines?

No but will keep an eye out for them!

2. The V-Pub says:

Any suggestions for me to look out for?

Oh I love all the vineyards in Adelaide but hmm Torbreck The Laird Shiraz 2006 at Langtons, but Rockford Wines – Cellar Door are sublime – Basket Press Shiraz $120 a bottle or for the cellar collectible – Basket Press Shiraz First Vintage but $300 a bottle!