YEATES Wine Launch
I love Wine tasting and even better when I am invited as a media writer to a Wine Launch. If you are a wine buff you may have heard of the famous Rosemount Estate Mountain Blue Wine, well if so then you will be keen to know about Yeates Wines. The Yeates family bought the vineyard in 2010 and now have now launched wines from three vintages.
Click here to read my review about the YEATES Wine Launch.
Vineyard image – Yeates
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,860 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.