Yoga and Breakfast @ Opera Bar
Image courtesy of Opera Bar FB
Australia is loved by many, not only because it is beautiful, but because the weather allows a great outdoor lifestyle. It is easy to stay fit when surrounded by beautiful beaches and waterways. Yoga is good for the body and mind suiting all levels of fitness. Why not be inspired to exercise with the stunning backdrop of Sydney Harbour Bridge. Click here to read my event article for Yoga & Breakfast at the Opera Bar.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.