Pacific Eden – P & O Cruises – Five Ship Spectacular
I love Holidays especially when tropical Islands are on the destination list and everything is easy and organised. After completing my second Cruise Holiday early this December, I have decided the best way to see the South Pacific Islands or any Island is definitely on a Cruise Ship. Click here for my full review of my cruise holiday – P&O Cruises – Five Ship Spectacular onboard their new Ship Pacific Eden for 9 days around the South Pacific.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,875 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.