New Blog Design

Stansstad

Hi everyone this is just a quick post for my loyal followers that know my site.  I decided to change the theme.  If you have a minute, please have a quick click on and a like if you think it’s an improvement!  Any suggestions are welcome too. Thanks to those that always support my posts.  I don’t have much free time lately with a demanding full-time day job – I do appreciate you all still dropping in occasionally! Thank you  xx  Please click here to go to my home page to see the new look.  I can also have a static featured header.

1. CC says:

I really like it, Wendy. I love trying different themes. I always wondered how one with a static page would work out. You have done a great job on this. Looks awesome. I love the header. Love the home page, still has your beautiful pics beside the posts.
    Hope you have been well. I have been so behind in reading.
    Have a great week!
    Much love, CC

Hi CC, thanks I haven’t had much time free to write and to be honest the long full time hours I do at work leave me feeling less creative. So there hasn’t been much to read! I have a bit of time every 2 weeks so I try and catch up on checking friends blogs. Hope you are well and thanks for dropping in x

2. Harlon says:

I love the new look, it’s sharp and really shows off a menu of how nicely diverse your blog is. Keep it coming! Peace, Harlon

Thanks Harlon, I had a burst of energy and felt it was time to jazz it up a bit. In doing so it might inspire me to write more. Hope all is going well for you x

3. kayrpea61 says: