Cooh – Alexandria
“We are what we eat” A phrase many of us have heard before and commonly ignore. We all love a good binge on junk food. I know for me, I certainly suffer afterwards. The cells in our body are created by what we eat, drink and breathe in so it makes sense to eat smart. Once upon a time, health food was considered bland, tasteless and basically mung beans and oats. When I was a kid, a health food store was a rarity. Now we have all manner of health food stores, cafes, restaurants, juice, smoothie and organic coffee bars. I was recently invited to Cooh Alexandria in Sydney to review their delicious organic menu. Click here to read the full review.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.