STANS, SWITZERLAND – THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!
If you love a country that is green and lush, has some serious Mountain peaks to climb with hotels that back onto glassy lakes or terrain then Switzerland is the holiday destination for you. I’m also very much an outdoors person who loves a good daily walk, so a location that requires ascending a mountain on a lovely day with a back pack is heaven for me. Even if you aren’t a hiker this is a sensational location. Click here to read my article published on Weekend Notes website.
My Weekend Notes Website profile for more of my articles, thanks for your support in reading. x
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.