The Greens – North Sydney
Who would of thought that lawn bowls would become so popular again. Clever Bowling clubs are now investing back into the clubs to gain new members and make some much needed funds. The Greens, once upon a time the old North Sydney Bowlo (125 years old to be exact) has now been revamped. Having undergone a total makeover it is now the latest places to go, not only to enjoy lawn bowls but to meet up with friends and family for a few drinks and delicious food. Check out my review on this great new place. Click here. Thanks for reading.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.