Long Reef Coastal Walk – Sydney

10471484_10154269672690416_736282084752223196_n

If any of you have read my previous posts you must gather by now I do a lot of walking! Usually with my two dogs.    I am blessed to live in an area that has stunning bush and coastal walks nearby.  Please click here to read my latest pictorial article about one of my favourite walks on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.

1. songtothesirens says:

Beautiful…..just beautiful. Where I live in the Southwest U.S., you learn to appreciate different shades of brown mixed in with some sage green, and some purples. It is still gorgeous country, but nothing like the photos you took!

Thank you yes its stunning near the ocean . Im sure i would find beauty where you live too. I plan to travel to the US one day and explore. 🙂

1. songtothesirens says:

It is a beautiful country especially the Pacific Northwest 🙂

2. Hey Lady!!!! I wish I was out walking with you in your Aussi sun instead of hibernating here!

Yes i wish you were too Heather! 😃

1. Elsass between Christmas and New Years for a couple of days 😉 Not a warm change of scenery but a change nevertheless.

I must google that place im out walking my dogs now its a lovely evening here

1. Alsace….the German spelling got me. Enjoy your walk and more so the eve after 🙂

Oh then Im really jealous of you because I have been seeing their christmas market photos in Riquewihr and it looks so beautiful!