Fiesta Darling Harbour – Sydney’s Favourite Latino Festival
I love a good festival but my favourite has to be Latino style. Powerful drums and whistles start the samba beat, beautiful dancers swirling in bright colours, feathers and sparkles, a visual feast. The aroma of spices in the air, the sun is shining, passion is ignited within the crowd. When I hear this music I can’t help but start dancing . The most passionate people I know would be latinos. The sure know how to party!! and Sydney’s Darling Harbour will be hosting their Fiesta Festival this coming October. Click here for details.
Images – courtesy of Darling Harbour.com
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.