Harbour Hike 2015
I love the outdoors, especially walking. Sydney has so much to offer in the way of beautiful waterside, beach and bush walks. The Fantasea Harbour Hike is a fun event where you can enjoy the fresh sea air, be active, see magnificent views and learn.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,860 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.