Sydney Northern Beaches Walks
A perfect day for me is finding a walking trail and capturing a picturesque view. I happen to live on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, so I am surrounded by spectacular waterways, beaches and lookouts. My friends are constantly having their social media timelines flooded with my photographs of beautiful views I’ve captured on my iPhone. I’ve also had quite a bit of interest in my instagram photos from people here and overseas. Now I’m thinking I might start up a page on my blog devoted to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Walks. What do you think? Should I give this a whirl? I would love to hear your thoughts. Drop me a comment here or an email if you like.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,860 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.