If you love Music you don’t want to miss the Fairgrounds Festival. Being held for the very first time in the beautiful country town of Berry, NSW. Australia. With a lineup of local and international artists you will be in for a weekend of awesome music. That isn’t all there is, if you decide to come for the whole weekend starting Friday night, there will be outdoor movies to enjoy and no doubt a real party atmosphere. To make it even easier if you don’t choose accommodation locally there is on site camping assigned with Rent a Tent. If this sounds like your type of weekend then click here to read my full event listing with the details.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Published by Seafarrwide
Passionate woman, enjoying life, learning new things, love travelling, writing thoughts and memories. View all posts by Seafarrwide
- 39,874 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
©2014-2018 Wendy Norman ABN:68925770957 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to owner Wendy Norman and Seafarrwide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.